So according to my blog post here I will attempting a new challenge, a cook book challenge.
You can read more about it in the other post, but this is the proposed menu, granted this is a long list, but just a start to the stuff I gotta make from Nigella Kitchen.
- Pasta alla genovese
- Turkey meatballs in tomato sauce
- Egg and bacon salad
- Tarragon Chicken
- Golden Sole
- Lone Linguine with white truffle oil
- Irish oaten rolls
- coconut rick
- apple and cinnamon muffins
- Coconut and cherry banana bread
- Pear pandowdy
- Chocolate key lime pie
- No-churn pina colada ice cream
- Pantry paella
- Everyday brownies
- Coffee and walnut layer cake
- Jumble berry jam
- Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic
- Saffron risotto
- Roasted duck legs and potatoes
- Beef rib road with wild mushrooms and Cheddar mashed potatoes (this is the one boyfriend will get one a special night, almost all his favorites int his recipe)
There you have it. Bold isn’t it? And no, I’m not insane, there is no timeline for this.
in no way am I going to make this in 21 days, I merely am saying that this is the rough order that I will go with the recipes, with some flexibility, because if I ate this rich all the time, I wouldn’t be able to stand. Not that this food isn’t delicious enough for me to try.